Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Stephanie's Book (Nail Soup)

Stephanie's 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Ryden arranged for her class to produce a fully illustrated children's book.  Each kid "illustrated" their own page in the book.  The name of the "illustrator" is in the lower right hand corner of the page.

By the way, I feel I must tell you that Stephanie used the term "illustrate" with me this morning.  How do these kids get so smart?

Cover-

Page 1&2-

Page 3 & 4

Page 5 & 6

Page 7 & 8

Page 9 & 10

Page 11 & 12

Page 13 & 14

Page 15 & 16

Page 17 & 18

END & Class Picture

ENJOY

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie!
    I loved your page with the nail soup. I imagine that wouldn't taste very good, but then again, you never know! I hope you had a great year in school! What are you planning to do for the summer? Madax and Beckett miss you a lot!
    Love you!
    Aunt Jessica

    ReplyDelete