Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Exposure

It's almost summer time in Austin.  What's that mean for you, the average BLOG reader, you ask?  It means swimming pools with a graduated 7th grader (going into 8th after summer), a graduated 4th grader (going into 5th after summer) and a graduated 3rd grader (going into 4th after summer).

I took the kids for our first trip to the pool in almost a year.  OK, so it's more like 6-months as the weather allows pool time until October.  Any ways, the kids were real excited.  We swam, played keep away with a beach ball and wrestled with each other.  After a full day, I climb out of the pool and look down... this is what I see-


















Yeah, I'm going to need a new pair of swimming trunks.  Later, Jacob tells me that he was "pushing off" my body to swim away, and that he thought he "felt" something rip... yeah, something ripped alright.

1 comment:

  1. Eric.... that is much, much, much too much Eric leg for a girl to see! I'm glad to know that you are "Power playing" with my fantastic nieces and nephew! Love you all!
    Again.... cover up that leg... way too much thigh for the blog!

    ReplyDelete